This is How to Start It

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's already January 9th, feels like just yesterday that my boyfriend and I were ringing in the new year!



Shortly after the new year, my birthday came around, the big @$!!! Crazy how time flies. We decided to go celebrate in Indian Wells (palm Springs area)! Best Idea ever!

A few minutes after we checked in, there was a knock on the door...
And a gentleman came in bearing these gifts...
Yeah...my parents rock :)

The hotel had beautiful views!



We took the Aerial Tram up to the top of the mountain...and it started snowing! My bf and I have never seen it snow so it was absolutely amazing!


It's crazy how one can go from poolside drinks, to ten minutes later being in the snow...such an amazing and beautiful thing.

That was definitely the icing on the cake!



I try my best to take in every moment that comes my way, enjoy it, cherish it, and thank God for my many blessings!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment