Fresh to the Game

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hello There! Today is my first official day blogging! I'm doing this purely to have somewhere to put photos, thoughts, ideas, etc.

I have a few different interests and I will most likely post about all of them at some point! Dancing, reading, working out, drinking, eating, making stuff! Below are just a few things for you to know more about me!

Please be respectful and understand when reading that things are just my opinion, I'm not aiming to offend anyone!

I have a wonderful, loving, sometimes hard to deal with boyfriend [what guy isn't?? ;)] who I've been with since November 18, 2011 and plan to be with for many more years. Here is a picture of us at the calendar release party for The San Diego Enforcers.



Next, here are some family pictures :)


My parents and I at Petco Park, San Diego

My brother...yes he's blood related!


My Niece

My Nephews


Until next time, ditch your concerns and stay chipper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment