Getting Crafty

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So this Christmas, I decided to get a little crafty and do some Pinteresting! I love to give/receive presents that are made with love and care :)I think it's beautiful when people make the time and effort to show how much they care about others. And of course, anything with glitter is beautiful to me :) Below are two of the presents that I made. Martha Stewart Glitter Glass paint and Black glass paint on wine glasses. Get creative with the glassware, my church has a thrift store and they had VERY unique items there! I got this idea from this blog.
And then I just added my own flair to it!

The second is sugar free peppermint syrup which you can use in coffee, protein shakes, etc. This was made for my friend as she is training for bikini competitions but loves things full of flavor!


Here is the recipe for the Sugar Free Peppermint Syrup.
It was originally a vanilla flavor syrup, but you can change it around and make it pretty much ANY flavor!

What unique items did you make or receive this year for Christmas??




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I'm a HUGE fan of homemade gifts. I love receiving and making them. Those mustache ones are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Thanks SO much for having my button on your blog sidebar. Unfortunately, I messed up somehow and it doesn't work. I hope you'll replace it with my new button that can be found on my page. I'm 99% positive the new one works. :) Thanks, friend. Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment